Welcome to St. Gabriel Educationa and Charitable Public Trust
St. Gabriel Educational and Charitable Public Trust" (St.GECPT) are a "Not for Profit" organization registered on 20th August 2015 Under Section Indian Trust Act, 1882 bearing registration No. 2148 /2015. St. Gabriel Educational and Charitable Public Trust (St.GECPT). Since then the Trust have been working in the underdeveloped rural and tribal areas of the two states of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry. The trust has been promoted by Mr. GEORGE FERNANDEZ FAUCHE, Mr. SUMITH NAVEEN, and Mrs. DHIVYA the people with equal thoughts and spirit whose objectives are to serve downtrodden mass of the community who are actively involved in various capacities to take the organization to the new heights of success.
Our goal is to be the leading trust in education and healthcare. We provide top-notch services to our community and beyond. We strive for excellence and innovation in medical education and healthcare delivery. Collaboration is key to achieving this. Our team is dedicated to quality care for patients, students, and the community. We are proud to be one of the best and will continue working to maintain our leadership.
- To be a leading trust that fosters excellence, innovation and collaboration in education
- To provides high-quality education and healthcare to the community and beyond.
- To set the standard for excellence in medical education and healthcare delivery in the region
- To establish and sustain high-performing schools that provide students with the skills, knowledge and values they need to succeed in a global society.
- To provide educational, social, cultural, economic and medical relief to the needy and promote charitable and developmental activities for community welfare.
- To establish and support institutions that offer excellence, innovation and compassion in teaching, learning, research and patient care.